ArtGeo Cultural Complex
- Artist in residence/studio
- Live Music
- Private function or dining room(s)
- Special exhibitions (galleries, museums etc)
Discover Busselton's cultural precinct where art and heritage meet! Enjoy a visit to this creative hub for the visual and performing arts housed in beautifully restored heritage-listed buildings on Queen Street, dating back 160 years. Immerse yourself in history as you wander through the Old Courthouse buildings, and surround yourself in art at the ArtGeo Gallery.
- 6 nights’ accommodation in two stunning locations with Bettenay’s and Redgate Forest Retreat
- Didgeridoo performance deep inside the remarkable Ngilgi Cave
- A fun and fascinating personalised tour with All About Margaret River
- A visit to Eagles Heritage to witness these amazing creatures in flight
7 Must-See Exhibitions Happening This WinterThere's something for every taste. For most people, winter equals hibernation. The wind swept oceans and cloudy days are beautiful to watch from the warm surrounds of a beachside café, but only a select few are mad enough to actually be out there running through the rain. Howeve...
9 Epic(urean) Experiences You Need To Have In MayLakeside cooking classes with Tourism Australia's culinary ambassador, foodie secrets behind the scenes on the region's first walking food tour and enough art and paddock to plate food to last a lifetime (or a month). The ancient Greek philosopher Epicurus believed that plea...