Cabin Fever Festival
Next Occurrence: Thursday, 14th July 2022
9:00am to 5:00pm
Got plans this winter? Make new ones! Cabin Fever Festival is back this July.
Showcasing the best of the Margaret River Region in winter, Cabin Fever is a celebration of what matters amidst stormy skies and open fire. With more than 40 events featuring fire, food & fine-tunes, you’ll find winter feasts, rich wines and magnificent parties and can choose from the weird, the decadent and the raucous.
Tickets for Cabin Fever 2022 are on sale now, and the program includes some cracker events:
- Belters at Shelter promises to be the ultimate night out with friend
- The Cabin (presented by Shelter) will see the Busselton Foreshore transformed for three days of pop-up fun, featuring live entertainment, masterclasses, pop-up bars and food trucks.
- Wine’s a Drag 2.0 at Bungalow Neighbourhood Social is wine tasting hosted by drag queens
- Cheese Toastie Battle at The Common, will see a new line-up of chefs battling it out to be crowned the Cheese Toastie Champion.
- Fondue by the Fire at Howard Park Wines re-joins the program for a fifth year
- Night of Noir at Skigh Wines will offer a decadent, dark evening set against heady beats celebrating incredible Pinot Noir from across the South West
- Shake it Like a Boss at Yarri is an intimate cocktail making masterclasses.
- Plus Blazing Brews at Beerfarm is back bigger than ever. Expect more fire, great live music and an epic line-up of food and beverage.