COVID-19 Update for Boranup Gallery
Boranup Gallery asks visitors to maintain physical distancing and only touch items to purchase. Cafe Boranup is closed.
- Artist in residence/studio
- Restaurant or Cafe
- Special exhibitions (galleries, museums etc)
- Walk trails
- Gift shop
Boranup Gallery is home to Boranup Fine Furniture. They have been designing and producing bespoke, handcrafted furniture, for 30 years, employing traditional methods with modern designs.
Boranup Gallery is home to a huge collection of art by local and Australian artists working in a range of mediums – paintings, glass, wood and metal sculpture, jewellery & ceramics.
Visit them in the heart of the majestic Boranup Forest, Margaret River, Western Australia.
5 Classic Road TripsInspirational drives in the Margaret River region It’s time to get this show on the road. There’s nothing quite like the freedom of being behind the wheel and setting off into the unknown. Road trips have been romanticised in fictional stories for centuries and the sense of adventure that comes from t...
- 6 nights’ accommodation in two stunning locations with Bettenay’s and Redgate Forest Retreat
- Didgeridoo performance deep inside the remarkable Ngilgi Cave
- A fun and fascinating personalised tour with All About Margaret River
- A visit to Eagles Heritage to witness these amazing creatures in flight
- 6 nights accommodation for two adults & two children
- 1 x private wine tour
- Forest Adventures passes
- Lake Cave passes
- Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse passes
Your Ultimate Eco-Friendly Road TripWin the keys to a Toyota Hybrid, courtesy of Busselton Toyota, and make the trip your own. Your Margaret River Region and Busselton Toyota, in partnership with 5 Rooms Retreat, are giving away the chance to have your very own eco-friendly road trip in this unique part of the world –...
9 Epic(urean) Experiences You Need To Have In MayLakeside cooking classes with Tourism Australia's culinary ambassador, foodie secrets behind the scenes on the region's first walking food tour and enough art and paddock to plate food to last a lifetime (or a month). The ancient Greek philosopher Epicurus believed that plea...