Staggered and contact-less check in and check out. Spaced out and expansive restaurant. Different house keeping options should guests wish to limit servicing of their room. All staff have completed the government Covid-19 online training course.
- AAA Star Ratings
- Conferencing & Meeting Rooms
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Pool - outdoor
- Tennis Courts
Located on its own vineyard in the magnificent Margaret River wine region, Cape Lodge is likened to staying at a private country estate, with all the trappings and facilities of a world class boutique hotel.
The Hotel has 22 romantically secluded rooms and a magnificent 5 bedroom private luxury Residence. The elegant Cape Lodge Restaurant overlooks the beautiful main lake and offers a menu that changes daily to reflect the best of the seasons and the region's fabulous local producers. The superbly crafted dishes can be matched with an excellent selection of West Australian wine, including back vintages from some of the region's great wine estates.
The Ingredient PodcastA deep dive into remarkable ingredients and the stories behind them The Ingredient is a deep dive podcast into remarkable ingredients and the stories behind them. The podcast is the brain-child of creative duo Max Brearley (food and wine journalist) and Sarah Hewer (photographer). Both live locally bu...
Through the Lens: Wander Out YonderWinter can provide an abundance of entertainment for the hungry adventurist to gorge on. Take the back road, get lost in the unconventional, and wander out yonder. A group of Western Australian photographers recently spent a winter’s holiday ‘down south’ and took the time...
8 Luxurious Things To Do Luxe experiences to try before spring is on the doorstep With the arrival of August it means that this year’s wintry days are limited. That’s right, the clock is ticking and time is running out for woolly jumpers, rainy afternoon naps and evenings spent by the fireplace with a glass of warming re...
What's On in July & August?Doors are open again and there's plenty to enjoy this winter Well, that was an interesting start to the year, wasn’t it? Thank goodness holidays are here again and the fabulous venues in the Margaret River region are open for business AND events. Hands up who is excited to finally be able to book ...
14 Ways to Get Your Seafood FixThe local restaurants bringing fresh seafood to the fore. Seafood dining takes on new meaning when integrity, sustainability and proximity to the marine environment are also on the menu. Eating fish has never felt so close to the source. A...
Plan Your Trip: Featured Itineraries
- 2 nights accommodation at Cape Lodge; home to a vineyard and one of Australia’s most coveted restaurants
- 2 nights accommodation at Forest Rise Chalets and Lodge nestled amongst the native forest
- Choice of 5 or 6 nights luxury accommodation
- Guided tour of Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Private Wine Chapel Experience sparkling wine tasting at Howard Park
- Full-day “Luxury Taster” tour with Walk Into Luxury, including a world-class winery lunch
- Relaxation treatment at Bodhi J Wellness Spa Retreat
- Dinner for two at Cape Lodge
- Half-day sailing tour in the Meelup Regional Park
- Option to add full-day chauffeur services or luxury airport transfers