Staggered and contact-less check in and check out. Spaced out and expansive restaurant. Different house keeping options should guests wish to limit servicing of their room. All staff have completed the government Covid-19 online training course.
- AAA Star Ratings
- Conferencing & Meeting Rooms
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Pool - outdoor
- Tennis Courts
Located on its own vineyard in the magnificent Margaret River wine region, Cape Lodge is likened to staying at a private country estate, with all the trappings and facilities of a world class boutique hotel.
The Hotel has 22 romantically secluded rooms and a magnificent 5 bedroom private luxury Residence. The elegant Cape Lodge Restaurant overlooks the beautiful main lake and offers a menu that changes daily to reflect the best of the seasons and the region's fabulous local producers. The superbly crafted dishes can be matched with an excellent selection of West Australian wine, including back vintages from some of the region's great wine estates.
Marvellous marronFind out where to enjoy the South West delicacy We’ve embarked on South West Australia’s four week marron season, which runs from from noon on January 8 until noon on February 5, 2021 and will see thousands of people take to the waters in search of the delicious freshwater crayfish. ...
Underrated Food Experiences7 delicious ideas for your next food-filled adventure down south. If you think you’ve done the food scene in the Margaret River Region, think again. Yes, the region is pumping with amazing produce, award-winning chefs and lots of yummy products to take home with you, but dive a little deeper and ...
What's On In November?Melbourne Cup, foodie feasting and outdoor adventures. Hold on tight, the silly season has officially commenced. With Xmas inching closer, school term coming to an end before we know it, and an events calendar that is off the charts; the hardest part is fitting all the fun in. Whether you get your kicks...
11 of the Best Breakfasts Choosing ten just wasn't enough! The most important meal of the day just got better. Often overlooked in the awards, Lizzy Pepper is dishing out prizes for the region’s best breakfasts. And she couldn’t stop at 10! From Yallingup to Augusta and everywhere in between – hail the Brekky...
The Ingredient PodcastA deep dive into remarkable ingredients and the stories behind them The Ingredient is a deep dive podcast into remarkable ingredients and the stories behind them. The podcast is the brain-child of creative duo Max Brearley (food and wine journalist) and Sarah Hewer (photographer). Both live locally bu...
Plan Your Trip: Featured Itineraries
- 2 nights accommodation at Cape Lodge; home to a vineyard and one of Australia’s most coveted restaurants
- 2 nights accommodation at Forest Rise Chalets and Lodge nestled amongst the native forest
- Choice of 5 or 6 nights luxury accommodation
- Guided tour of Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Private Wine Chapel Experience sparkling wine tasting at Howard Park
- Full-day “Luxury Taster” tour with Walk Into Luxury, including a world-class winery lunch
- Relaxation treatment at Bodhi J Wellness Spa Retreat
- Dinner for two at Cape Lodge
- Half-day sailing tour in the Meelup Regional Park
- Option to add full-day chauffeur services or luxury airport transfers