COVID-19 Update for Drift Cafe
We have reopened! Our dine in numbers have been drastically reduced (11 inside and 4 outside) but we still offer the same great food, coffee and service. We have also instigated our Covid-19 Safety Plan to ensure our staff and customers are kept as safe as possible.
- Children's Menu
- Free WiFi
- GIft Vouchers Available
- Gluten Free
- Meals Available
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Outdoor seating (beer garden, alfresco)
- Pets allowed
- Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
- Vegan options
- Walk to Town
Are you looking for a great casual dining experience while in Margaret River?
Start your day with one of their popular breakfasts, gather with friends over a lazy lunch or call in for great coffee. Drift Café, set in the converted Old Shire Library near the centre of town, is cosy and friendly, offering food that echoes the excellence of the region.
Drift Cafe like to refer to it as ‘relaxed excellence’.
They consider themselves extremely fortunate to be able to combine their enjoyment of café dining and meeting people with being able to live in this part of the world. They also have a great team on board. An Executive head chef who takes café food to the next level. Every dish, every element, that comes from their kitchen is made onsite by them. They have trained at the WA Barista Academy to bring out the best of the Five Senses Coffee Bean with fresh grinds every time. The style and feel of the café is very much a reflection of the owners, somewhere that they'd like to go themselves.
Colin & Gaye McQueen would love you to come and enjoy it for yourself!
- 6 nights accommodation for two adults
- Guided tour of Cape Naturaliste and Ngilgi Cave with Wadandi Cultural Custodian Josh Whiteland from Cape Cultural Tours
- Night ride through the Boranup Forest with Margaret River Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking food tour of Margaret River township with Walk Talk Taste