Please stay safe and stay clean, we are offering FREE same day deliveries to Margaret River, Dunsborough and Busselton areas for purchases $50+.
- Outdoor seating (beer garden, alfresco)
- Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
- Solar Powered - Partial
Flametree produced a range of award-winning, hand-crafted Margaret River wines with unique flavour, structure and depth.
The stunning beach house style Cellar Door building is a must-see and one of the best in the Margaret River region. You are invited to taste their award-winning wines, browse the art exhibition and relax on the deck with a glass of wine and a platter of quality local produce. With an open fireplace, inviting deck and beautiful gardens Flametree Wines Cellar Door is worth visiting at any time of the year.
Family-Friendly WineriesThat go above and beyond for kids. Family friendly wineries aren’t defined by playgrounds, but by ethos; smiles, tolerance and open space count as much as slippery dips and sand pits. Trust that these venues will prove accessible and welcoming for families eager to experience, not just the region...
What's On In November?Melbourne Cup, foodie feasting and outdoor adventures. Hold on tight, the silly season has officially commenced. With Xmas inching closer, school term coming to an end before we know it, and an events calendar that is off the charts; the hardest part is fitting all the fun in. Whether you get your kicks...
Plan Your Trip: Featured Itineraries
- 6 nights’ accommodation in two stunning locations with Dunsborough Ridge Retreat and Redgate Forest Retreat
- Didgeridoo performance deep inside the remarkable Ngilgi Cave
- A fun and fascinating personalised tour with All About Margaret River
- A visit to Eagles Heritage to witness these amazing creatures in flight