- GIft Vouchers Available
- Outdoor seating (beer garden, alfresco)
Western Australia's first bean to bar chocolate makers.
At Gabriel Chocolate they transform the humble raw cacao bean into delicate, smooth and award winning chocolate.
Gabriel Chocolate import the world's best raw cacao beans and turn them into fine quality single-origin chocolate bars at their custom-built chocolate gallery at Yallingup, in the Margaret River wine region. Their single-origin chocolate bars enhance the naturally-occurring flavour profiles of different cacao bean varieties. Indulge yourselves in a (anti-oxidant packed) holiday treat or find the perfect gift for your foodie friends, family and clients.
Underrated Food Experiences7 delicious ideas for your next food-filled adventure down south. If you think you’ve done the food scene in the Margaret River Region, think again. Yes, the region is pumping with amazing produce, award-winning chefs and lots of yummy products to take home with you, but dive a little deeper and ...
Top Ten: Spring School HolidaysKeep the kids happy this spring How lucky are we in Western Australia, being able to send our kids to school and have a holiday – so many Aussie families are still home schooling and staying home. The best spring holiday adventures are outdoors, so Lizzy Pepper has curated some of her favouri...
Plan Your Trip: Featured Itineraries
- 6 nights accommodation for two adults
- Guided tour of Cape Naturaliste and Ngilgi Cave with Wadandi Cultural Custodian Josh Whiteland from Cape Cultural Tours
- Night ride through the Boranup Forest with Margaret River Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking food tour of Margaret River township with Walk Talk Taste