Howard Park & MadFish Wines
- Free WiFi
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor seating (beer garden, alfresco)
- Paid Tastings
- Private function or dining room(s)
- Rainwater Harvesting - Fully
- Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
- Seated Tastings
- Table service
Margaret River & Great Southern wine specialists, producing the Howard Park, MadFish & Marchand & Burch wine labels. They are the only winery in the region handcrafting champagne method sparkling wine in-house.
Proudly owned by the Burch Family, they are the only winery in the region to make champagne method sparkling wines in-house, with up to four different sparklings to try.
8 Luxurious Things To Do Luxe experiences to try before spring is on the doorstep With the arrival of August it means that this year’s wintry days are limited. That’s right, the clock is ticking and time is running out for woolly jumpers, rainy afternoon naps and evenings spent by the fireplace with a glass of warming re...
What's On in July & August?Doors are open again and there's plenty to enjoy this winter Well, that was an interesting start to the year, wasn’t it? Thank goodness holidays are here again and the fabulous venues in the Margaret River region are open for business AND events. Hands up who is excited to finally be able to book ...
Spotlight On: Howard Park WinesMax Brearley discovers award winning wine with a distinctive sense of place Howard Park has a rich family history, spans two wine regions, and boasts award-winning wines. Max Brearley sat down with the Burch family and chief winemaker Janice McDonald to discover the story behind the wine ̵...
48 Hours: Cowaramup & Gracetown There are two little spots just north of the townsite of Margaret River chock full of hidden gems. Next time you whizz down Bussell Highway, slow down and explore the magic of Cowaramup. There is much to be discovered both in the town itself and surrounds: from gourmet stores and artisan cella...
Through The Lens: Margaret River VintageExperience the buzz of the grape harvest through the lens of photographers Mark Boskell and Freedom Garvey. Since the first commercial vines were planted here in the ‘60s, wine has become one of the Margaret River region’s central narratives. To experience vintage is to hold a st...
Plan Your Trip: Featured Itineraries
- Choice of 5 or 6 nights luxury accommodation
- Guided tour of Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Private Wine Chapel Experience sparkling wine tasting at Howard Park
- Full-day “Luxury Taster” tour with Walk Into Luxury, including a world-class winery lunch
- Relaxation treatment at Bodhi J Wellness Spa Retreat
- Dinner for two at Cape Lodge
- Half-day sailing tour in the Meelup Regional Park
- Option to add full-day chauffeur services or luxury airport transfers