Howard Park & MadFish Wines
- Free WiFi
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor seating (beer garden, alfresco)
- Paid Tastings
- Private function or dining room(s)
- Rainwater Harvesting - Fully
- Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
- Seated Tastings
- Table service
Margaret River & Great Southern wine specialists, producing the Howard Park, MadFish & Marchand & Burch wine labels. They are the only winery in the region handcrafting champagne method sparkling wine in-house.
Proudly owned by the Burch Family, they are the only winery in the region to make champagne method sparkling wines in-house, with up to four different sparklings to try.
New Year, New ExperiencesAll the latest openings in the Margaret River Region While there’s no predicting what’s to come as we push ahead through 2021, the Margaret River Region community appear well equipped to manage any situation. Just looking at the ingenuity of new products and innovative experiences that have been ...
Marvellous marronFind out where to enjoy the South West delicacy We’ve embarked on South West Australia’s four week marron season, which runs from from noon on January 8 until noon on February 5, 2021 and will see thousands of people take to the waters in search of the delicious freshwater crayfish. ...
What's On in January?The endless summer days are here and new year’s resolutions are fresh. 2021 is FINALLY here and it’s time to celebrate! You can give yourself a pat on the back. Well done, you made it through 2020 – that’s no mean feat. If you are lucky enough to ring in the new year in the little slice of...
What's On In DecemberSanta is on his way and a new year is around the corner. Santa is on his way and a new year is around the corner. Thank goodness for that. It’s the last month of 2020, and boy-oh-boy what a year it has been. Take the time this December to celebrate the simple things in life we so often take for gran...
8 Luxurious Things To Do Luxe experiences to try before spring is on the doorstep With the arrival of August it means that this year’s wintry days are limited. That’s right, the clock is ticking and time is running out for woolly jumpers, rainy afternoon naps and evenings spent by the fireplace with a glass of warming re...
Plan Your Trip: Featured Itineraries
- Choice of 5 or 6 nights luxury accommodation
- Guided tour of Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Private Wine Chapel Experience sparkling wine tasting at Howard Park
- Full-day “Luxury Taster” tour with Walk Into Luxury, including a world-class winery lunch
- Relaxation treatment at Bodhi J Wellness Spa Retreat
- Dinner for two at Cape Lodge
- Half-day sailing tour in the Meelup Regional Park
- Option to add full-day chauffeur services or luxury airport transfers