- Gift shop
- Snacks & drinks
- Special exhibitions (galleries, museums etc)
Lake Cave is a stunning crystal chamber, deep beneath the earth. Entry to this cave is from the floor of a sunken forest, surrounded by towering karri trees.
Inside the cave, a tranquil lake mirrors the delicate crystal formations that grow from the cave roof, while the massive 'Suspended Table' hangs from the ceiling, almost touching the waters of the lake.
This cave is the most 'actively dripping' cave in the southwest, and it's the only cave on the Leeuwin-Naturaliste Ridge that has a permanent lake. Lake Cave is also the deepest of the show caves on the ridge, and is without doubt one of the most beautiful limestone caves in Western Australia. The incredible entry through the sink-hole in the karri forest, and the unique 'Suspended Table' decoration make this cave a 'must see' attraction.
Above ground, admire the views from the Lake Cave Deck; a spectacular viewing platform in the treetops, suspended over the sunken entry to the cave. Don’t forget to brush up on your cave knowledge at the interpretive centre, with information about the Leeuwin-Naturaliste caves, as well as fascinating insights into caves all over the world.
Your Ultimate Margaret River Wedding Venue GuideBeachfront altars, secluded forest ceremonies and lavish winery weddings. The Margaret River region is one of Western Australia’s most popular options for a destination wedding. It’s easy to see why: whether you’re after sweeping views, a cosy and quaint farmhouse or ...
- Choice of 5 or 6 nights luxury accommodation
- Guided tour of Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Private Wine Chapel Experience sparkling wine tasting at Howard Park
- Full-day “Luxury Taster” tour with Walk Into Luxury, including a world-class winery lunch
- Relaxation treatment at Bodhi J Wellness Spa Retreat
- Dinner for two at Cape Lodge
- Half-day sailing tour in the Meelup Regional Park
- Option to add full-day chauffeur services or luxury airport transfers
- 6 nights accommodation for two adults & two children
- 1 x private wine tour
- Forest Adventures passes
- Lake Cave passes
- Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse passes