COVID-19 Update for Lake Cave
From Monday 18th May, Lake Cave will re-open and welcome visitors again.
What they're doing?
- Reduced capacity to 15 people for fully guided tours
- Increased the cleaning of all high touch areas
- Implemented hand sanitiser stations throughout
- All staff have completed Covid-19 specific hygiene training
What is asked of you?
- Pre-book your visit online to avoid disappointment
- Encouragement to pay contactless by card for items purchased at the site
- Respect the social distancing of staff and other guests when you visit
- Have an amazing time!
- Gift shop
- Snacks & drinks
- Special exhibitions (galleries, museums etc)
Lake Cave is a stunning crystal chamber, deep beneath the earth. Entry to this cave is from the floor of a sunken forest, surrounded by towering karri trees. Inside the cave, a tranquil lake mirrors the delicate crystal formations that grow from the cave roof, while the massive 'Suspended Table' hangs from the ceiling, almost touching the waters of the lake.
Above ground, admire the views from the Lake Cave Deck; a spectacular viewing platform in the treetops, suspended over the sunken entry to the cave. Don’t forget to brush up on your cave knowledge at the interpretive centre, with information about the Leeuwin-Naturaliste caves, as well as fascinating insights into caves all over the world.
Ancient LandA fascinating history lies beneath the limestone cliffs and granite outcrops of the Leeuwin Naturaliste Ridge. A fascinating history lies beneath the limestone cliffs and granite outcrops of the Leeuwin Naturaliste Ridge. Once an island, the region has been through ice ages, shifting sands and a break away from I...
Your Ultimate Margaret River Wedding Venue GuideBeachfront altars, secluded forest ceremonies and lavish winery weddings. The Margaret River region is one of Western Australia’s most popular options for a destination wedding. It’s easy to see why: whether you’re after sweeping views, a cosy and quaint farmhouse or ...
- Choice of 5 or 6 nights luxury accommodation
- Guided tour of Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Private Wine Chapel Experience sparkling wine tasting at Howard Park
- Full-day “Luxury Taster” tour with Walk Into Luxury, including a world-class winery lunch
- Relaxation treatment at Bodhi J Wellness Spa Retreat
- Dinner for two at Cape Lodge
- Half-day sailing tour in the Meelup Regional Park
- Option to add full-day chauffeur services or luxury airport transfers