The wine adventure tour for people who don't do tours!
It’s the Margaret River wine and nature lovers’ experience with the works.
Travelling in a luxury 4WD hosted by local expert guide of the year - Sean Blocksidge.
The Margaret River Discovery Tour has been rated as the #1 Margaret River Tour on Tripadvisor for the past 12 years.
• Start the day with a canoe trip down a stunning section of the tranquil Margaret River. You won’t get wet, dirty or fall in. It’s a peaceful beginning to your day of highlights.
• Then head to the beach to see how the winemakers relax – a coffee while you check the surf at one of the region’s top beach breaks.
• The next stop is an ancient waterhole to spot freshwater Marron and wildlife and to taste local honey while you reflect on Aboriginal history dating back more than 50,000 years.
• Lunch at one the region’s most celebrated emerging superstar wineries – Fraser Gallop Estate – is our next highlight. You'll have exclusive access to the working winery and vineyard and savour some of the best wines in the region matched with local produce while seated among barrels of ageing wine.
• Finish the day with a 4WD adventure and walk on a spectacular section of the Cape to Cape Track – the Wilyabrup Cliffs. You have special government approval to use a 4WD track that offers stunning cliff top views. High above the Indian Ocean the epic scenery, fresh sea breezes and surrounding ancient soils provide a deeper understanding of the unique Margaret River region.
Hosted by Western Australian Guide of the Year - Sean Blocksidge.
Sean is a local born and bred West Aussie who's been consistently rated Tripadvisor's #1 best small tour experience in Margaret River.
He'll take you down the back tracks and trails that most visitors to the region will miss. As Sean says "how can you visit Margaret River region and miss the actual Margaret River? That's nuts. Or fail to experience the grandeur of the Cape Track."
Plus taste the best wine in the region!
He shares local secrets and stories to more deeply connect you to Margaret River.
You'll travel in his luxury Landrover Discovery 4WD. This is personalised touring at it's best. No minivans or buses.
It really is "the wine and adventure tour for people who don't do tours".