Caves House Hotel & Apartments
- BBQ area
- Breakfast included
- Conferencing & Meeting Rooms
- Fireplace (wood or gas)
- Free WiFi
The heritage-listed Caves House Hotel and Apartments offers a choice of accommodation from budget rooms to luxury suites and self-contained apartments (formerly Sea Shell Apartments).
Your Ultimate Margaret River Wedding Venue GuideBeachfront altars, secluded forest ceremonies and lavish winery weddings. The Margaret River Region is one of Western Australia’s most popular options for a destination wedding. It’s easy to see why: whether you’re after sweeping views, a cosy and quaint farmhouse or ...
10 ways to discover Dunsborough & YallingupIt’s time to re-energise on Cape Naturaliste Located on either side of Cape Naturalise, are the towns of Dunsborough and Yallingup. Both have incredible natural beauty, with Dunsborough showing off crystal clear waters in Eagle Bay and Meelup beach, and Yallingup offering crashi...
Plan Your Trip: Featured Itineraries
- 6 nights accommodation for two adults
- Guided tour of Cape Naturaliste and Ngilgi Cave with Wadandi Cultural Custodian Josh Whiteland from Cape Cultural Tours
- Night ride through the Boranup Forest with Margaret River Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking food tour of Margaret River township with Walk Talk Taste