Caves House Hotel & Apartments
- BBQ area
- Breakfast included
- Conferencing & Meeting Rooms
- Fireplace (wood or gas)
- Free WiFi
The heritage-listed Caves House Hotel and Apartments offers a choice of accommodation from budget rooms to luxury suites and self-contained apartments (formerly Sea Shell Apartments).
What's On In DecemberFrom Ironman to Christmas feasts, see out the decade Margaret River style. It’s finally here – the end of an era. Really, it is. Next month we are into a new decade, it’s the 20’s, but thankfully this time round there’s Margaret River wine to toast with, instead of prohibition moonshine. ...
Your Ultimate Margaret River Wedding Venue GuideBeachfront altars, secluded forest ceremonies and lavish winery weddings. The Margaret River region is one of Western Australia’s most popular options for a destination wedding. It’s easy to see why: whether you’re after sweeping views, a cosy and quaint farmhouse or ...
- 6 nights accommodation for two adults
- Guided tour of Cape Naturaliste and Ngilgi Cave with Wadandi Cultural Custodian Josh Whiteland from Cape Cultural Tours
- Night ride through the Boranup Forest with Margaret River Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking food tour of Margaret River township with Walk Talk Taste
Best Playgrounds of the Margaret River RegionWe’ve rounded up our favourites from Busselton to Yallingup, Cowaramup to Augusta and everywhere in between. Holidaying with kids means looking out for fabulous new playgrounds, and there are some beauties to explore in the Margaret River region. We’ve rounded up our favourit...