RE-OPENING ON SATURDAY 13TH JUNE 2020
- Gift shop
- Scheduled demonstrations
- Snacks & drinks
- Walk trails
Eagles Heritage Raptor Wildlife Centre provides care for injured, orphaned and displaced raptors (birds of prey), including eagles, hawks, falcons and owls.
Come to Eagles Heritage and marvel at the unique relationship between birds of prey and their handlers in twice-daily flight displays. See these magnificent birds at close quarters – put on a glove and have a bird of prey sit on your arm.
- Adult: $18.00
- Child: $12.00
- Family: $55.00 (2a/2c). Extra child: $10each
- Seniors: $16.00 (Seniors Card holders, Aged Pension Card holders, Carers Card holders.)
- Group rates (+ 15 people) also available, via pre-booking.
Family Fun10 Family-Friendly Experiences Under $100 School holidays are just around the corner, it’s time to start planning some family-fun in the Margaret River Region. Here are ten awesome activities the whole family can enjoy for under $100. ...
Your Ultimate Spring Bucket List30 Days and 30 Ways. Our top 30 spring bucket list experiences in the Margaret River Region There’s never been a better time to tick something off your Margaret River Region bucket list. See a side of WA you’ve never seen and support tourism operators who are doing it tough with a Wand...
Plan Your Trip: Featured Itineraries
- 6 nights’ accommodation in two stunning locations with Dunsborough Ridge Retreat and Redgate Forest Retreat
- Didgeridoo performance deep inside the remarkable Ngilgi Cave
- A fun and fascinating personalised tour with All About Margaret River
- A visit to Eagles Heritage to witness these amazing creatures in flight