The gallery space is adhering to number of visitors per sqm as per the guidelines.
John Miller Design
Yallingup Gallery & Workshop is located just out of, Dunsborough on the Caves Rd end of Marrinup Drive in Yallingup.
Margaret River Gallery is located at 135 Bussell Hwy,
Margaret River, up the hill on the left hand side,
next to the Hemp Co.
- Artist in residence/studio
- Gift shop
- Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
- Special exhibitions (galleries, museums etc)
John Miller Design is a unique Jewellery Gallery showcasing handcrafted Australian Gold and Silver Jewellery. With Galleries in both Yallingup and Margaret River, the galleries boast a comprehensive range of items from very affordable pieces, right through to spectacular Argyle diamond rings. The Jewellery designs reflect all that is beautiful in the surrounding land and seascapes. Go and visit their galleries and workshop to watch them create their unique jewellery.
This is art beyond the capricious fancies of fashion! The jewellery you buy from John Miller Designs will still be turning heads in 100 years. These are heirlooms to be treasured and worn by your children and grandchildren. John Millers artistic challenge is to create pieces of beauty and elegance that shine for centuries.
10 ways to discover Dunsborough & YallingupIt’s time to re-energise on Cape Naturaliste Located on either side of Cape Naturalise, are the towns of Dunsborough and Yallingup. Both have incredible natural beauty, with Dunsborough showing off crystal clear waters in Eagle Bay and Meelup beach, and Yallingup offering crashi...
Plan Your Trip: Featured Itineraries
- 3 nights accommodation for two adults
- Guided tour of Cape Naturaliste and Ngilgi Cave with Wadandi Cultural Custodian Josh Whiteland from Cape Cultural Tours
- Lunch and behind the scenes tour at one of the region’s founding estates, Leeuwin or Voyager
- Half or Full-Day Nature Tour with an operator of your choice
- Farm-to-table lunch at Cullen Wine