The Margaret River Library has re-opened its doors to the community! When you visit, please be prepared for the following: 100 people permitted in the library at one time (as per State and Federal government directives). Keep your visit brief to allow others the opportunity to come in. Practise social distancing and take note of barriers, signs and floor markings. Wednesdays 10am – 12pm open to those aged over 60 years only (our more at-risk community members). If you are not feeling 100% well – please stay home!
Margaret River Library
Tuesday: 10:00 AM until 8:00 PM
Wednesday: 10:00 AM until 5:30 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM until 8:00 PM
Friday - Saturday: 10:00 AM until 3:00 PM
- Free WiFi
The Shire of Augusta-Margaret River operates public libraries in Margaret River and Augusta. As part of the State Library of Western Australia network of public libraries, there is access to a state-wide collection through inter-library loan. The Margaret River Library has computers and printing facilities available. Free WiFi is offered and there is an online printing service; to print virtually any document or web page from your internet connected device.
- Books, DVDs, audio-books & music
- A large range of magazines & newspapers
- Government reports
- Games, jigsaws & puppets
- A huge variety of e-resources including books, e-audio books, e-magazines, online databases and movies
- Computing services include public internet PCs, WiFi access, printing, scanning, faxing and word processing
- Book delivery to Silver Chain Centres, hospitals and a limited housebound service
- Free use of public access internet computers for all over 55's.