- Free WiFi
- Gluten Free
- Rainwater Harvesting - Partial
- Seated Tastings
- Solar Powered - Partial
- Table service
- Vegan options
- Outdoor seating (beer garden, alfresco)
- Paid Tastings
- Private function or dining room(s)
Voyager Estate is an independent family-owned winery, producing organically farmed wine, with immersive, behind-the-scenes experiences that introduce you to the experts behind the wines.
Book a tour or private tasting, followed by wine-inspired lunch in the award-winning restaurant.
The Wine Room is designed to allow time for true wine discovery. You're invited to take a seat and explore the wines through Wine Flights. Each flight has three wines to compare and enjoy. Choose from suggested flights or create your own, from the full range, including aged and limited release vintages. Flights start from $9 but are complimentary with the purchase of wine to take home.
Wine has always been the hero in the Voyager Restaurant, which was acknowledged by the 2019 WA Good Food Guide Awards with a Top 5 placement and the comment "Voyager Estate is truly one of the great culinary and wine experiences in WA".
The Discovery Menu is our signature degustation dining experience. Each of the set 7-courses is inspired by the wines, and celebrates pristine local produce, the progress of the vines and the nuances of each season.
A salute to our food and wine of place, the Terroir Menu is our shorter set menu over 4-courses. You have the chance to add our recommended wine pairings, or select your wine on the day with a glass or linger over a bottle.
Alternatively, indulge your wine tasting further with a plate of delicacies designed to complement the wines and to be shared between two people in the Wine Room. Choose from local charcuterie, pickled Estate-grown garden vegetables and Estate-baked bread or a cheeseboard with local, national and international cheese selection. On warm days, take advantage of the picnic rugs or alfresco space to enjoy a glass of wine and taste plate outside. Available between 12pm - 4pm, the taste plates are the perfect snack between meals or to explore wine and food pairings in a casual setting.
Local Favourites: Lara McCallLive Like a Local Lara McCall and her husband Jamie are the brains behind Burnside Organic Farm, a purely organic permaculture farm stay in Burnside, Margaret River. Lara’s workload isn’t light. Tending to the onsite winery and vineyard, vegetable gardens, farm animals and beehives is round t...
International Cabernet DayCelebrate the King of Margaret River Wine It’s International Cabernet Day (#CabernetDay) on Thursday 3rd September, and Australians have reason to celebrate. Often referred to as the king of the red grapes, cabernet sauvignon is the world’s most widely planted wine grape and it has cer...
Spotlight On: Redgate Forest RetreatFamily friendly, pet friendly, and disability friendly. Robyn Lambird explores the tranquil beauty of Redgate Everyone loves a good trip down south with the family, especially to the beautiful Margaret River region which is home to some of the most spectacular scenes of nature, world class...
What's On in January?It’s time to kick off the decade. This January it’s not just a new year, but a new decade. Supercharge those resolutions and set aside plenty of time to ease back into reality: there’s a smorgasbord of summer festivities to revel in this month. ...
Your Ultimate Margaret River Wedding Venue GuideBeachfront altars, secluded forest ceremonies and lavish winery weddings. The Margaret River region is one of Western Australia’s most popular options for a destination wedding. It’s easy to see why: whether you’re after sweeping views, a cosy and quaint farmhouse or ...
Plan Your Trip: Featured Itineraries
- 6 nights’ accommodation in two stunning locations with Bettenay’s and Redgate Forest Retreat
- Didgeridoo performance deep inside the remarkable Ngilgi Cave
- A fun and fascinating personalised tour with All About Margaret River
- A visit to Eagles Heritage to witness these amazing creatures in flight
- 3 nights accommodation for two adults
- Guided tour of Cape Naturaliste and Ngilgi Cave with Wadandi Cultural Custodian Josh Whiteland from Cape Cultural Tours
- Lunch and behind the scenes tour at one of the region’s founding estates, Leeuwin or Voyager
- Half or Full-Day Nature Tour with an operator of your choice
- Farm-to-table lunch at Cullen Wine
- 2 nights accommodation at Cape Lodge; home to a vineyard and one of Australia’s most coveted restaurants
- 2 nights accommodation at Forest Rise Chalets and Lodge nestled amongst the native forest
- Choice of 5 or 6 nights luxury accommodation
- Guided tour of Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Private Wine Chapel Experience sparkling wine tasting at Howard Park
- Full-day “Luxury Taster” tour with Walk Into Luxury, including a world-class winery lunch
- Relaxation treatment at Bodhi J Wellness Spa Retreat
- Dinner for two at Cape Lodge
- Half-day sailing tour in the Meelup Regional Park
- Option to add full-day chauffeur services or luxury airport transfers