COVID-19 Update for Vasse Felix
The Vasse Felix Estate has now reopened with amended opening hours for the Cellar Door and Restaurant. The Cellar Door is open daily 10am - 5pm for tasting experiences. The Restaurant is open Thursday - Monday 12pm - 3pm. Restaurant bookings are highly recommended.
Vasse Felix - Margaret River's founding wine Estate.
Open daily 10am - 5pm, the contemporary Cellar Door offers Hosted Tastings at the bar, private tasting experiences and more. Wines by the glass and a menu of gourmet grazing items are available in the Wine Lounge Thursday - Monday.
Open for lunch service 12pm - 3pm, Thursday - Monday, the Vasse Felix Restaurant is one of Australia’s most awarded destinations and has been noted as a benchmark of its kind by leading critics. The modern menu showcases superb regional produce in a contemporary, wine-focussed style. Lunch reservations are recommended.
- 6 nights’ accommodation in two stunning locations with Bettenay’s and Redgate Forest Retreat
- Didgeridoo performance deep inside the remarkable Ngilgi Cave
- A fun and fascinating personalised tour with All About Margaret River
- A visit to Eagles Heritage to witness these amazing creatures in flight
48 Hours: Cowaramup & Gracetown There are two little spots just north of the townsite of Margaret River chock full of hidden gems. Next time you whizz down Bussell Highway, slow down and explore the magic of Cowaramup. There is much to be discovered both in the town itself and surrounds: from gourmet stores and artisan cella...
- 2 nights accommodation at Cape Lodge; home to a vineyard and one of Australia’s most coveted restaurants
- 2 nights accommodation at Forest Rise Chalets and Lodge nestled amongst the native forest