COVID-19 Update for Vasse Felix
As a precautionary measure here at Vasse Felix, we have reduced our tourism exposure over the coming weeks. Temporary closure of the Restaurant and Art Gallery, and amendment to our Cellar Door offering are in effect as of Saturday 21st March 2020. You are welcome to visit us with a prior appointment for a private tasting, by phoning (08) 9756 5000.
Vasse Felix is Margaret River's founding wine Estate. The contemporary Vasse Felix Wine Lounge offers the chance to relax by the fire overlooking the Margaret River’s pristine landscape and the region’s oldest vines.
The Vasse Felix Cellar Door, Restaurant and Art Gallery take in sweeping views of the Margaret River's pristine landscape and the region's oldest vines. Everyone is welcome to indulge their senses with the internationally acclaimed wine and cuisine at Vasse Felix or partake in behind-the-scenes tours.
Vasse Felix focuses on Margaret River’s strengths of Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay, along with Semillon Sauvignon Blanc blends and Shiraz. All current vintage wines are available to taste from 10am to 5pm daily. Or enjoy a glass of wine or wine flight in the contemporary Vasse Felix Wine Lounge. Design your own wine flight or taste through a selection of deli-inspired gourmet morsels.
The Vasse Felix Restaurant is one of Australia's most esteemed dining experiences and offers a beautiful setting to indulge in regional flavours, textures and creative cuisine. Dishes are created from local, seasonal produce, to compliment Vasse Felix wines. The menu is modern Australian and draws inspiration from international preparation techniques, fused in a unique Vasse Felix / Margaret River style.
- 6 nights’ accommodation in two stunning locations with Bettenay’s and Redgate Forest Retreat
- Didgeridoo performance deep inside the remarkable Ngilgi Cave
- A fun and fascinating personalised tour with All About Margaret River
- A visit to Eagles Heritage to witness these amazing creatures in flight
- 2 nights accommodation at Cape Lodge; home to a vineyard and one of Australia’s most coveted restaurants
- 2 nights accommodation at Forest Rise Chalets and Lodge nestled amongst the native forest