COVID-19 Update for Settlers Tavern
Fantastic News! We are open Front Bar ~ Mon - Thu: 12PM - Late; Fri - Sun: 11:30AM - Late. Bistro ~ Mon - Thu: 3PM - 9PM; Fri - Sun: 11:30AM - 9PM. Bar Menu 3pm - 5pm all week. (Bistro Bookings Recommended)
Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am until 12:00am
- Free WiFi
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor seating (beer garden, alfresco)
- Table service
- Vegan options
Eat great food in Margaret River with an award winning menu and Hall of Fame winner of ‘WA’s Best Regional Hospitality Venue’.
Dinner every day, lunch Friday – Sunday (excluding Christmas Day
and Good Friday). Gluten free, vegetarian and kids specials available.
What's On In November?Wining and dining with Gourmet Escape, Augusta's last ever Adventure Race, and plenty of vintage vibes. November is one of the busiest months for your down south diary as festivities kick off leading into Christmas. One of the most anticipated weekends of the year, Western Australia Gourmet Escape arr...
From Melbourne To MargsNew Direct Flights Starting March 2020 It’s official: flights from Melbourne to the Margaret River region start in March! Jetstar will fly three times a week on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday, landing at Busselton-Margaret River Airport. Fares are on sale now starting from $139*. Book now at Je...
- 6 nights accommodation for two adults
- Guided tour of Cape Naturaliste and Ngilgi Cave with Wadandi Cultural Custodian Josh Whiteland from Cape Cultural Tours
- Night ride through the Boranup Forest with Margaret River Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking food tour of Margaret River township with Walk Talk Taste