Walk Talk Taste Margaret River
- Private or custom tours
Want to make the most of your short time in Margaret River? Let Walk Talk Taste share with you the produce, people, places and secrets that locals love most.
Walk Talk Taste Margaret River offers unique, small-group walking experiences in the heart of Margaret River town, focusing on the region's very best produce.
Choose from the Brunch Tour - coffee, food, wine, nature and history - or the Evening Tour - exclusive experiences sharing cocktails and food at four of Kellie's favourite venues.
Kellie shows you her Margaret River - the food, wine, coffee, people, secrets and stories that make this remote corner of the world so special to the people who live here.
Walk Talk Taste Margaret River is a deeper experience. They share the backstories and meet the makers with you while tasting the region's very best artisan produce in some favourite town venues.
The 4.5 hour brunch tour is your gourmet passport to the region's premium food, coffee and wine, with front-row access to history, WA's best secret cellar and other exclusive experiences.
The 4-hour Evening Tour is an exceptional cocktail and tapas trail, visiting four renowned in-town venues each Saturday night over the summer months.
Graze all evening on the best of South West produce (enough for dinner!), taste and learn about gin where it's made, skip between venues on a secret bush path, indulge in a sake and canape pairing and immerse yourself in a mixology masterclass, all while sipping on cocktails made just for you.
These tours are unforgettable - take the time to read their consistent 5-star Trip Advisor and Facebook reviews, several from guests who keep coming back!
- 6 nights accommodation for two adults
- Guided tour of Cape Naturaliste and Ngilgi Cave with Wadandi Cultural Custodian Josh Whiteland from Cape Cultural Tours
- Night ride through the Boranup Forest with Margaret River Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking food tour of Margaret River township with Walk Talk Taste
- 2 nights accommodation at Cape Lodge; home to a vineyard and one of Australia’s most coveted restaurants
- 2 nights accommodation at Forest Rise Chalets and Lodge nestled amongst the native forest
9 Epic(urean) Experiences You Need To Have In MayLakeside cooking classes with Tourism Australia's culinary ambassador, foodie secrets behind the scenes on the region's first walking food tour and enough art and paddock to plate food to last a lifetime (or a month). The ancient Greek philosopher Epicurus believed that plea...
The Ultimate Autumn GiveawayBrought to you by the region's only walking food tour: Walk Talk Taste. To celebrate the launch of Margaret River’s only walking food tour, Walk Talk Taste are giving away a tour for two people paired with the ultimate autumn events prize pack, featuring VIP passes, must do Margaret River ...
- 6 nights’ accommodation in two stunning forest locations with Inn The Tuarts and Losari Retreat
- A fun and fascinating tour and two-course lunch courtesy of Grape Escape
- Exploration of the remarkable Ngilgi Cave
- Secrets, stories and sensational food on a walking tour of Margaret River township with Walk Talk Taste Margaret River
- Tasting of experimental, small-batch wines at Arlewood Estate
- An expedition on the iconic Cape to Cape Track with Edgewalkers