- Free WiFi
- Gluten Free
- Rainwater Harvesting - Partial
- Seated Tastings
- Solar Powered - Partial
- Table service
- Vegan options
- Outdoor seating (beer garden, alfresco)
- Paid Tastings
- Private function or dining room(s)
Voyager Estate is an independent family-owned winery, producing organically farmed wine, with immersive, behind-the-scenes experiences that introduce you to the experts behind the wines.
Book a tour or private tasting, followed by wine-inspired lunch in the award-winning restaurant.
The Wine Room is designed to allow time for true wine discovery. You're invited to take a seat and explore the wines through Wine Flights. Each flight has three wines to compare and enjoy. Choose from suggested flights or create your own, from the full range, including aged and limited release vintages. Flights start from $9 but are complimentary with the purchase of wine to take home.
Wine has always been the hero in the Voyager Restaurant, which was acknowledged by the 2019 WA Good Food Guide Awards with a Top 5 placement and the comment "Voyager Estate is truly one of the great culinary and wine experiences in WA".
The Discovery Menu is the signature degustation dining experience. Each of the set 7-courses is inspired by the wines, and celebrates pristine local produce, the progress of the vines and the nuances of each season.
A salute to Voyager's food and wine of place, the Terroir Menu is a shorter set menu over 4-courses. You have the chance to add their recommended wine pairings, or select your wine on the day with a glass or linger over a bottle.
Alternatively, indulge your wine tasting further with a plate of delicacies designed to complement the wines and to be shared between two people in the Wine Room. Choose from local charcuterie, pickled Estate-grown garden vegetables and Estate-baked bread or a cheeseboard with local, national and international cheese selection. On warm days, take advantage of the picnic rugs or alfresco space to enjoy a glass of wine and taste plate outside. Available between 12pm - 4pm, the taste plates are the perfect snack between meals or to explore wine and food pairings in a casual setting.
Foodie AdventuresPeople who travel to eat Food is what brings people together and planning your gastronomic encounters while travelling the Margaret River Region is both a social and a culinary adventure. There a strong relationship between the region’s chefs, winemakers, restauranteurs and brewers, and taking the time to ...
Local Favourites: Cassandra CharlickLive Like a Local Cassandra Charlick wears a multitude of hats – freelance travel writer, photographer, wine explorer and a jazz singer to name a few. When she isn’t gallivanting across the country on assignment, you’ll find her in the Margaret River – where she cal...
Marvellous marronFind out where to enjoy the South West delicacy We’ve embarked on South West Australia’s four week marron season, which runs from from noon on January 8 until noon on February 5, 2021 and will see thousands of people take to the waters in search of the delicious freshwater crayfish. ...
Underrated Food Experiences7 delicious ideas for your next food-filled adventure down south. If you think you’ve done the food scene in the Margaret River Region, think again. Yes, the region is pumping with amazing produce, award-winning chefs and lots of yummy products to take home with you, but dive a little deeper and ...
Local Favourites: Lara McCallLive Like a Local Lara McCall and her husband Jamie are the brains behind Burnside Organic Farm, a purely organic permaculture farm stay in Burnside, Margaret River. Lara’s workload isn’t light. Tending to the onsite winery and vineyard, vegetable gardens, farm animals and beehives is round t...
Plan Your Trip: Featured Itineraries
- 6 nights’ accommodation in two stunning locations with Dunsborough Ridge Retreat and Redgate Forest Retreat
- Didgeridoo performance deep inside the remarkable Ngilgi Cave
- A fun and fascinating personalised tour with All About Margaret River
- A visit to Eagles Heritage to witness these amazing creatures in flight
- 3 nights accommodation for two adults
- Guided tour of Cape Naturaliste and Ngilgi Cave with Wadandi Cultural Custodian Josh Whiteland from Cape Cultural Tours
- Lunch and behind the scenes tour at one of the region’s founding estates, Leeuwin or Voyager
- Half or Full-Day Nature Tour with an operator of your choice
- Farm-to-table lunch at Cullen Wine
- 2 nights accommodation at Cape Lodge; home to a vineyard and one of Australia’s most coveted restaurants
- 2 nights accommodation at Forest Rise Chalets and Lodge nestled amongst the native forest
- Choice of 5 or 6 nights luxury accommodation
- Guided tour of Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Private Wine Chapel Experience sparkling wine tasting at Howard Park
- Full-day “Luxury Taster” tour with Walk Into Luxury, including a world-class winery lunch
- Relaxation treatment at Bodhi J Wellness Spa Retreat
- Dinner for two at Cape Lodge
- Half-day sailing tour in the Meelup Regional Park
- Option to add full-day chauffeur services or luxury airport transfers