COVID-19 Update for Forest Adventures South West
From Thursday 21st May, Forest Adventures will re-open and welcome visitors again.
What are they doing?
- Reduced capacity by 60% to 10 climbers per hour
- Inclusion of a free pair of gloves
- Built brand new washrooms with frequent cleaning and hygiene checks
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout the park
- All staff have completed Covid-19 specific hygiene training
- Climber equipment is sanitised before and after each use
What is asked of you:
- Use coupon code “open” for a 25% discount off your booking (valid 21st May to 15th of June 2020)
- Pre-book online to secure a climbing space
- Respect the social distancing of staff and other climbers when you visit
- Have an amazing time!
Forest Adventures South West
Wednesday - Sunday: 9:00am until 5:00pm
Forest Adventures is a high rope adventure course park located in the beautiful Tuart forest 10 kilometres north of Busselton. With 77 activities spread over 6 courses of varying height and difficulty, people of all ages and abilities can enjoy a fun, safe and rewarding experience.
Combining world class European standards for safety and design with the South West’s supreme environment, Forest Adventures South West is one of the best of its kind - with many of the activities on offer being unique within Australia. This amazing adventure park spans eight acres of unspoiled natural bushland, with six huge courses combining rope and wire challenges to provide two hours of pure fun!
How To: Keeping Teenagers BusyIt's an opportunity for a different kind of Margaret River region escape. When a proposal of wining and dining is met by whining and declining from your resident adolescent, consider this an opportunity for a different kind of Margaret River region escape. A geography that makes for exceptiona...
3 nights fully-self-contained accommodation
Busselton Jetty & Underwater Observatory tour
Tour & entry to Ngilgi Cave
Forest flyfox and zipline adventure
Stand Up Paddle experience
This itinerary can be tailored specifically to your travel dates and interests. Please contact Central Reservations on +61 8 9780 5911 or enquire below.
- 6 nights accommodation for two adults & two children
- 1 x private wine tour
- Forest Adventures passes
- Lake Cave passes
- Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse passes
Your Ultimate Eco-Friendly Road TripWin the keys to a Toyota Hybrid, courtesy of Busselton Toyota, and make the trip your own. Your Margaret River Region and Busselton Toyota, in partnership with 5 Rooms Retreat, are giving away the chance to have your very own eco-friendly road trip in this unique part of the world –...
Adventures High and Low Two unique adventures await you these school holidays - perfectly suited to wintry days. Fly through a forest, crawl an ancient crystal riverbed. Two unique adventures await in Your Margaret River Region, both perfectly suited to wintry days. Zip line through the world’s last remaining tuart fore...