The Studio Gallery & Bistro
- Gluten Free
- Outdoor seating (beer garden, alfresco)
- Vegan options
Where great food and art come together.
Your Ultimate Spring Bucket List30 Days and 30 Ways. Our top 30 spring bucket list experiences in the Margaret River Region There’s never been a better time to tick something off your Margaret River Region bucket list. See a side of WA you’ve never seen and support tourism operators who are doing it tough with a Wand...
10 Amazing Artistic AdventuresNew galleries, artistic events and workshops inspire a creative journey through the region. There is a reason that spring inspires creativity: the days get longer, the light gets brighter and with nature bursting into bloom, it’s almost hard not to reach for the paintbrush. With the start of ...
A Guide To Dog-Friendly TouringAccommodation, beaches, walks, breweries & wineries to take the pooch Dogs. They’re our fur children, our companions for their lifetime. They’re our precious pets and where we go, they go. Happily, there are plenty of excellent accommodation options, breweries, wineries, beaches and other a...
10 ways to discover Dunsborough & YallingupIt’s time to re-energise on Cape Naturaliste Located on either side of Cape Naturalise, are the towns of Dunsborough and Yallingup. Both have incredible natural beauty, with Dunsborough showing off crystal clear waters in Eagle Bay and Meelup beach, and Yallingup offering crashi...
Plan Your Trip: Featured Itineraries
- 3 nights accommodation for two adults
- Guided tour of Cape Naturaliste and Ngilgi Cave with Wadandi Cultural Custodian Josh Whiteland from Cape Cultural Tours
- Lunch and behind the scenes tour at one of the region’s founding estates, Leeuwin or Voyager
- Half or Full-Day Nature Tour with an operator of your choice
- Farm-to-table lunch at Cullen Wine