Arts Margaret River present the annual Cowaramup Sundowner community concerts on Sundays in February.
Supporing local musicians, the Cowaramup Sundowners enable Arts Margaret River to give back to our community, while allowing the community to enjoy a variety of music styles in a fabulous location
Bring a picnic or purchase food & drinks from local community stalls
- Sunday 12 Feb: 5pm – Olive Mae Band, 6pm – JV Rail
- Olive Mae – plays effervescent folky pop tunes that tell the stories of love and heartache. Never one to miss a chance to play with her band, she is looking forward to showcasing her songs in front of a hometown crowd.
- JV Rail – is a new country rock outfit led by songwriter Jon Veitch (vocals, keys, guitar). With honky tonk piano, shimmering vocal harmonies and soaring guitar solos, JV Rail conjures sounds reminiscent of Glen Campbell, Steve Miller Band and ZZ Top. Together with Jack Graziotti on bass, Ben Clark on drums and Dave Kent on lead guitar
- Sunday 19 Feb: 5pm – Knot Shore, 6pm – Michael Ward & the Shoreline
- KNOT SHORE – Local youth 5 piece band from MRSHS featuring Catlin Young – Lead vocals, William Young – Lead Guitar, Whiti Lutton – Rhythm Guitar, Alby Monahan – Bass and Sam Jovic – Drums. Playing contemporary rock and roll covers, paying homage to artists like The Pixies, The Strokes and more
- MICHAEL WARD & THE SHORELINE– Michael takes centre stage as lead vocalist and guitarist and is joined by friends Erin Gordon on the Cajon, Adam Springhetti on Bass and Daniel Drieberg on Violin/Mandolin/backing vocals. Special Guests Rachelle Kearney (backing vocals) and Rio Healey-Diaz (lead guitar) will round out an exceptional group of artists for this amazing show
- Sunday 26 Feb: 5pm – Si & B, 6pm – The Riverbugs
- Si & B – Sian and Bruno present a musical fusion of original and cover songs. Both multi-instrumental artists, playing ukulele, flute, guitars, u-bass and percussion; the musicality is diverse and the grooves hypnotic. Singing in English and French, with jazz-pop, bossa-nova and reggae music style
- THE RIVERBUGS – Teaming up as a 9 piece band to deliver a tribute show to the Queen of Soul: Aretha Franklin. Playing classics such as Say a Little Prayer, Respect, Chain of Fools, Think and many more. Featuring: Janine Andrews, Michelle Springs, Brandie Kate (Vocals), Louise Marsh, Serge LeGouef, Goeff Ogden (Horn section), Scott Wise, Viv Booker, Gary Larkin (Rhythm section).