COVID-19 Update for Surf N’ Dirt Adventure Tours
Re-opening for adventures from Spring 2020!
Surf N’ Dirt Adventure Tours
- Private or custom tours
Surf N' Dirt Adventure Tours offer Eco Certified and award-winning wine and adventure tours with kayaking, mountain biking and surfing on offer to showcase the best experiences possible in the South West.
Surf N' Dirt's Margaret River wine and adventure tours are unmatched when it comes to personal service, flexibility and the variety of activities that you can experience in the one day. They've designed experiences with one thing in mind - to ensure you the most authentic and memorable adventure in the incredible Margaret River region.
- Tours are run in small groups (maximum 7 people) so they are more personalised and the team can get to know you.
- The team avoid crowded, touristic places more so than they do their own dentist.
- Each tour on offer has a high degree of flexibility so that it can be tailored to your individual needs and requirements.
- Dusty, 4WD tracks are preferred over sealed roads. They'd rather have a sit down lunch under the Karri trees whilst listening to the local wildlife than in a fancy restaurant. They prefer running into pods of dolphins or mobs of Emus rather than other tour groups.
17 Alternative ToursGet sky high, swim ocean deep, and weave your way through forests. 17 Alternative ToursGet sky high, swim ocean deep, and weave your way through forests. 1 1 The Margaret River region’s undulating bushland, rugged coastline and incredible nat...
How To: Keeping Teenagers BusyIt's an opportunity for a different kind of Margaret River region escape. When a proposal of wining and dining is met by whining and declining from your resident adolescent, consider this an opportunity for a different kind of Margaret River region escape. A geography that makes for exceptiona...
- 3 nights accommodation for two adults
- Guided tour of Cape Naturaliste and Ngilgi Cave with Wadandi Cultural Custodian Josh Whiteland from Cape Cultural Tours
- Lunch and behind the scenes tour at one of the region’s founding estates, Leeuwin or Voyager
- Half or Full-Day Nature Tour with an operator of your choice
- Farm-to-table lunch at Cullen Wine