Margaret River Beach Studios
- BBQ area
- Free WiFi
- Linen included
Perched high on the hill at Prevelly, an easy stroll to beaches, Surfers Point and cafes, Margaret River Beach Studios are in a great location to explore all that the region has to offer.
Relax in the Mediterranean style, spacious, self-contained studios that capture that Margaret River feeling of where the “Bush meets the Sea”. With only two studios, guests have their own private courtyard with a beautiful view of the Leeuwin Naturaliste Ridge - home of the Cape to Cape Walk Track.
Two open-plan studios, each studio has their own private entrance, parking and courtyards, creating a private and relaxing atmosphere for your holiday. Both studios feature jarrah timber floors, luxurious beds with quality linen, a kitchenette with fridge, sink, microwave, toaster, kettle & Nespresso coffee machine. There is free high speed wifi in your studio and each studio has a modern, very spacious en-suite bathroom.
Margaret River townsite is less than a 10 minute drive or Caves Road tourist route is only 5 minutes away to take you to world-famous wineries, galleries, caves and lighthouses.
• KS bed and en-suite bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity
• Kitchen with sink, microwave oven, fridge, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster & kettle.
• Private covered deck with gas BBQ and outdoor setting.
• Free high speed Wireless Internet Connection
• Satellite TV, Blue Ray Player with MP3 interface
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Complimentary tea, coffee pods and fresh plunger coffee
• Crisp fresh linen, doonas, toiletries and fluffy white towels
Prevelly Park is Margaret River’s original favourite beachside township, a quiet coastal enclave with leafy streets, beach walk trails, cafes and the world-famous Surfers Point & Rivermouth beaches. At Margaret River Beach Studios it is an easy walk to the beach for a swim or snorkel, beachfront walk trails take you to Surfer’s Point & Rivermouth beach and all the beachside cafes. With the Leeuwin Naturaliste Ridge National Park as a beautiful backdrop, you are in a great spot to take the time and explore all the natural attractions of the area.