One Table Farm Cooking School & Sustainable Farm
Tim and Cree started developing their 'Climate Change Aware' One Table Farm Cooking School in 2014 when they moved with their 3 children to 100 acres in Cowaramup in the Margaret River Region of the south west of Western Australia.
The farm was a blank canvas, but 5 years on, they have built a 1600m2 orchard, with over 40 fruit and nut trees, including macadamias, walnuts, pecans, stone fruits, coffee and tea, apples, pears, custard apple, pomegranates... and a 1600m2 kitchen garden. Tim and Cree also bake sourdough bread that they teach and sell and seasonally grow capers which they sell pickled.
In 2020 they have teamed up with local experts to offer additional classes including chocolate tempering and cake making with Nadia from Harlequin dessert.
Their farming philosophy is to use modern regenerative techniques, high welfare animal practices and organic principles to produce the best seasonal food possible.
The following workshops are available at One Table Farm;
- Paddock to Plate Food Farm Experience
- Sourdough Demonstration
- Parent & Child Sourdough Fun
- Introduction to Sourdough
- The Complete Sourdough Workshop
- The Art of Milk Kefir
- Seasonal tomato passata making
- Chocolate tempering and honeycomb making
- Cake making (*New Class)
- Specialised sourdough bakings - focaccia, cinnamon scrolls and crumpets (*New Class)