Surf N' Dirt Adventure Tours offer Eco Certified and award-winning adventure and wine tours. Their kayaking, mountain biking, nature and winery tours showcase the best experiences possible in the Margaret River region.
Surf N' Dirt Adventure Tours are unmatched when it comes to personal service, flexibility and the variety of activities that you can experience in the one day. They've designed experiences with one thing in mind - to ensure you the most authentic and memorable adventure possible in the incredible Margaret River region.
A Surf N' Dirt Adventure tour is all about getting off the beaten track and providing you with amazing experiences to ensure that your time in Margaret River is as exciting, fun and memorable as possible.
Whether it is kayaking a remote stretch of the Blackwood River, mountain biking through the hidden trails of Wooditchup National Park, hiking along a stunning section of the cape to cape track or enjoying the wineries and gourmet food producers of the Margaret River region, they have got it all covered!
Local expert guide Paul Berry will be with you, imparting his knowledge throughout every activity and will provide a fun, relaxed and truly memorable day.
Surf N' Dirt Adventure Tours are different from a lot of other tour companies for a variety of reasons:
- Tours are run in small groups (maximum 7 people) so they are more personalised and Paul can get to know you.
- Paul will take you to places and locations that you won't find on your own.
- Each tour on offer has a high degree of flexibility so that it can be tailored to your individual needs and requirements.
- They have special permits to offer a variety of adventure activities spread across three amazing National Parks.
- All of the activities that they offer are customised to perfectly suit your fitness and ability levels. Age is no barrier either and they can tailor the day to perfectly suit your group.
A Surf N’ Dirt Adventure Tour will fulfil your adventure needs, inform you about the Margaret River region and have you departing with a full memory bank of amazing experiences. Join one of their tours today to discover what it is all about!