1. Ground yourself with a visit to Margaret River Artisan Store and browse a beautiful selection of locally made products, from homewares to handbags to homemade soaps. You may even be lucky enough to meet the maker during your visit.
2. Establish an historical connection on a unique Margaret River town-based walking food tour. Host Kellie Tannock is passionate about telling the stories of the town, alongside a progressive dinner of some of the best gourmet treats.
3. Meet the people behind your favourite drop with a self-drive tour to these small, family-run wineries, and get an intimate insight into the region’s winemaking culture.
4. Start the day right with a morning yoga session at 7am on the Dunsborough Foreshore with Mandy from Devahiti Yoga. Running between December 18th to January 30th.
5. Scale the famed Wilyabrup cliffs with the help of expert guide, Mick Dempsey – an experience like no other!
6. Or challenge yourself on the high wires at Forest Adventures. With 77 different activities over 6 courses, it’s likely you will need a couple of visits to clock them all.
7. While you’re up in the region’s north, check into Private Properties’ Out of The Blue, and visit the nearby Busselton Jetty for a sunset walk with a difference.
8. Treat yourself to a five-star meal without having to leave your living room (or do any of the washing up!)
9. Give yourself the gift of a Koomal Dreaming experience, and let local Indigenous custodian, Josh Whiteland, give you a unique viewpoint into Country.
10. Experience life at the end of the world at the award-winning Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse Interp Centre, and get a feel for the hardships that helped form this community.